Staff vacancy in Birmingham.
1st Self Access Storage Ltd are currently looking for a part time administrator to join our team at our Birmingham Bordesley location.
If successful, the applicant will provide assistance and support to our clerical supervisor in reception & accounts. You will have the responsibility of administration tasks including, but not limited to filing, updating systems, generating documents, answering queries and ensuring that the financial administration is completed accurately in a timely manner.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Reception duties, to include answering the phone and customer liaison
- Accurate administration of accounts including Sage, purchase ledgers, invoicing and credit control
- Processing of post and electronic communication in a timely manner
- Processing of new customer enquiries and storage unit rentals
- Other ad-hoc administration duties
- A high level of confidentiality
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Organised, focused and tactful with a high level of attention to detail
- The ability to work as part of a team
In return we offer a competitive remuneration package and excellent working conditions.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position and would like to discuss this opportunity further.