Job vacancy. Customer Service/Site Assistant
Job Title: Customer Service /Site Assistant
Site: Penarth Road Cardiff
Main Purpose of Job: Whether it is business, residential storage or serviced offices, all of the 1st Self Access Storage team need to deliver quick, straightforward and knowledgeable support to every one of our customers.
There is a great deal of customer interaction, and all the team must be smart, polite, respectful to the customer and to each other, and take ownership of any problems they encounter.
We are looking for someone with a friendly, enthusiastic ‘can do ‘attitude with a good level of written, IT and communication skills.
Comfortable working within a small team environment and adapt to lone working
The Customer Service/Site Assistant is a vital part of the team responsible for the appearance and functionality of the site and to ensure the smooth running and efficiency of the store
- Customer liaison (including phone answering, office sub-let tours and customer visits) give a favourable impression of 1st SAS
- Supporting new & existing customers over the phone as well as face to face
- Following up on enquiries and advising customers on the best solution for their particular requirements
- Selling merchandise
- Administration functions within the company’s operating and financial procedures
- Opening and locking procedures are completed (to include checking that all exits are secure)
- Occasional driving duties
- General housekeeping to ensure that the site is a clean, tidy safe work environment indoors and out
- Groundwork, painting, repair and maintenance work is completed safely and to satisfactory standards
- Ensure the total safe running of the site
- Comply with all Health & Safety Legislation
- Any other work within the scope, spirit or purpose of the job, as directed by your manager, is completed to the best of your ability.
Job position Full time
40 hour working week: Any 5 out of 7 days - shift patterns to be agreed with the Depot Manager
Job start date: 18th June 2018
Proposed salary: £18,000 per annum
Holiday Entitlement: 20 days plus Statutory Holidays
Responsible for: own conduct, productivity and interaction with the team.
Responsible to: General Manager, Depot Manager.
If you are interested in the above vacancy and would like to know more, please call 02920 230 205 and ask for Lesley, or email email@example.com to have an informal chat about the job role.